Friday, 30 January 2015

Rottness Island and Clancy's

On Thursday we got on a Rottness express boat to Rottness Island. It took about an hour from Fremantle to Rottness. Then we hired bikes, flippers and snorkel gear to use and got some fresh water to drink. Then we rode all the way to Little Salmon Bay which took over an hour to do. We tried to go snorkelling in the sea but it was too choppy so we played in the sand and sea. It was even more fun than we had expected. Then we cycled on to the next beach called Salmon Bay which had really white sand. 

                                       

Next we rode back to the settlement and in that time we saw 2 quokkas (that look like mini kangaroos). When we got back to the settlement Mum said I did so well riding the bike I deserved a Coke which is unusual because she never normally lets me have it.

   


Later that day we got back on the boat and it was even more choppy than the beach. Next we walked to a fish and chip place called Clancy's. It was delicious, I had cod and chips. We took a picture of us all wearing moustaches just for fun - I know the grey one looks stupid on Mum. Then we each had an ice cream (except dad), I had Freo Delight it was yummy.

Bye for now. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment