Friday, 30 January 2015

30th January 2015

Where we stayed in Fremantle with lemons in trees.

Yesterday we got up at 7 o'clock in the morning and got dressed before saying goodbye to Kate, Damien, Tobyn and Hannah then jumping into a taxi and driving to the airport. Then at 10:05  we boarded the plane to Sydney. When we were on it I did some homework, wrote in my diary and watched a film (If I Stay).

After that we got in another taxi to Newtown in Sydney (not Sydney in Rowan Class). We are staying at a lady named Jan's house. It is lovely but there are loads of lorrikeets outside our window (the ones we fed in KL)
which squawk loudly.  Mum & Dad have a really snuggly blanket that they use when they sleep.


Then we walked to a Greek restaurant to eat. Mum had something called quail and Dad had something called barramundi then I had giouvetsi to eat.  Mum and Dad had retsina to drink (these are some pics of what happened).
 BYE FOR NOW MORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you're all eating and drinking plenty! And trying lots of new dishes too. Tell Polly I haven't managed to try on any blundstones so not to worry... I'll let you know if I do. Missing you lots. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin asks if you've seen Fizzy and Gravy and if so are they ok? Did you want to just trust me and get a size bigger than the ones I get myself???

    ReplyDelete