Sunday, 1 February 2015

Markets and Luna Park

Yesterday we got woken up by the lorekeets after a very long lie in, then we got up and had breakfast (bread and butter). It was pretty hot for about  9 in the morning so we got going pretty fast because we wanted to go to the food market before it closed. I smelt the smell of cheese and crepes (pancakes). I  got an orange juice that was very nice and tasty because it was unique and different to all the other ones I had tried in the whole holiday so far. 
Farmers Market
After that we walked around looking for somewhere that had bacon sandwiches because I had smelt some bacon and really wanted one for lunch. We found a place called Barmuda. It was a tiny little cafe that sold very nice food. Me and dad had a BLT and mum had asparagus and eggs with hollandaise. It was very yummy.


We walked back to the place we're staying and I finished some homework that I had started and started another piece that was maths. We booked our tickets online for Luna Park - the most exciting theme park I have ever been to.

We got on a train and then a boat over Sydney Harbour and got some pictures of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. 
                          
When we got there we had to wait until 6pm to get in because we could only get in with our online tickets after 6 o'clock. There were different height categories and I was over 130cm so was allowed to go on all the rides.
First we went on a ride that you go really slowly up and then when you get to the top you go voooom very fast down to the ground and it makes you feel weightless. Tango Train is a ride that goes round backwards really fast in a circle really bumpily and you go faster and then you go forwards and do the same. You have to shout to go faster.

The water flume I did about 5 times. They also had a roller coaster, bumper cars, drop slide, a mirror maze which mum kept on getting freaked out by, ferris wheel and tumble jim which was something where you get in a cart and then you go round in circles, then up and then down and around and around. Everyone was screaming on the rides because they were scaredicats. I had candy floss on the way home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment