Yesterday we woke up after a long lie in and mum woke up by talking to granny
because I was fast asleep then we had breakfast the same as the ones we had the
other day that was bread & butter .
We got on a bus to Bondi and on the way
there was this really annoying man who was singing really badly. He was singing
Taylor Swift songs and he got all the words wrong. The weather was hot but
cloudier than normal with grey clouds which meant that it was going to rain.
But it didn’t.
Bondi’s waves were really big and kept on
smashing into people and making them fall over. Dad kept headbutting the waves.
There were so many people there that the whole beach was full and that means
quite a lot because it is a massive beach. They were surfing, walking,
swimming, exercising and ignoring the lifeguards because the lifeguards said
that they had to stay inside the flags but they didn’t.
After swimming we got changed and went for
a coastal walk to Tamarama and Bronte which are two beaches quite close
together. You could smell the salty sea air. We had lunch at Bronte which was
falafel, babaganoush and tabouleh. I didn’t really like the babaganoush but I
liked the others.
We didn’t swim at Bronte or Tamarama
because they were too choppy and there weren’t any flags so you are not allowed
to. But people were.
Next we walked to Clovelly Bay that smelt
of seaweed and was quite busy. There were lots of kids because it wasn’t too
choppy in the sea. We walked to Coogee and on the way I saw a lizard standing
still on the top of a wall in the sun. You say Coogee as if you were saying
“could we” but just change the w and the g around. C’jeee.
When we got to Coogee we did a bit of
swimming and dad tried to impress us by swimming through the waves and body
surfing that I did aswell. When dad caught a wave he nearly wiped us out.
Then we got changed and got on a new bus
route and saw more of Sydney including the Racecourse. It took 30 minutes on
the bus and 5 minutes to walk. We nearly missed the bus because mum and dad
didn’t read the bus times right but I read them right.
After packing for Jervis Bay we went to a
Thai restaurant where we had Pad See Eew or something which was flat noodles
but I didn’t really like because the sauce wasn’t that nice. We had BBQ lamb
and mum and dad had chicken satay and a hot seafood dish. I had a prawn but I
had to have a sip of my coke because it was too spicy.



No comments:
Post a Comment