On Sunday we woke up and went to swim in
the pools and I did it in my new goggles. After that all of us got two paddle
boards between us and went paddle boarding on the River Noosa. It was really
nice and smooth because you went out and got deeper and then there were two red
markers and when we got near there the water got shallower. The bottom was
really sandy and the colour of the river was a really nice green colour.
I was really good at paddle boarding at
first but then I crashed into a boat but it wasn’t on and I kept going. Me,
Bog, Ellie, mum and Stan had a go and we were all quite good. Stan was really
good at it and was giving us all rides. We had to have a little break because
there were some people on jetskis who were making big waves so we got an
ice-cream and I dropped mine.
Then we started paddling again before we
had to return them. It was one of the
things that I really wanted to do while we were on holiday. The others were
touching a koala and feeding a kangaroo and a surf lesson but we have missed
the boat on that and Mum said I could do it when we are at home unless we can
do one in New Zealand.
When we had finished with all that we went home for lunch. We had the leftovers from dinner and then went for a swim again in the same pool as we did in the morning. Whilst mum and Stan were at home, Me, Ellie and Bog wet to the park and used a thing where you hold on and zip yourself to the other side. It was very fun and I can do it backwards and upside down. There were these moundie things that you have to jump from one to the other too which was fun as well. We then picked up our Dominos Pizza for dinner which was very very nice to eat while we were watching films called Hoodwinked 1 and 2.
Thanks for all the news,I love your pink hat,
ReplyDelete