On Tuesday we dropped Tom off at preschool and
met his teacher who is very kind and nice and then we went to Dianna’s Bakery
where I had a hot chocolate and meringue which had nuts in so I didn’t like it.
We walked down the fault line which is a walk where the ground crosses over and
the earthquakes start. We didn’t walk that far but we found a bench to eat and
we looked at the lake infront of us. Behind the lake was a forest and
apparently there are supposed to be mountain lions there. There was once a
toddler walking with it’s parents and a lion came out and dragged the baby off
but they got him back.
 |
| fault line panorama |
After that we got burritos for lunch which
are from Mexico and is a wrap that you put meat and rice and cheese in and then
you put it all together and warm it up so it tastes amazing. We picked and Tom
and took home the burritos which I enjoyed and finished very quickly.
 |
eating burritos
|
I went to pick up Annie with Louise and she
showed me round the school because we decided to take a picture of me in
Annie’s classroom and school.
 |
| Annies classroom |
 |
| outside school |
Then we went swimming which does not take that
long because we are right near the pool and hot tub which had a very different temperature. The swimming pool was quite cold and the hot tub had bubbles and
it warmed you up. The swimming pool was quite nice and good but after going in
the hot tub it was freezing but I got used to it.
 |
hot tub |
 |
| sun bathing |
We had yummy chilli con carne before I went
to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment