We woke up, got a taxi into town, dropped our bags off and got our breakfast. Then we walked to the Sky Tower which is a very tall building in Auckland. We got a lift up to the 1st deck and looked around then went up to the next deck and saw someone bungee jumping. I thought that was crazy.
Next we got on a bus to the Auckland Museum and we saw some Maori dancers. They did some dances and loads more things that Maori people do. They do the dance to end the war before it is even started by sticking their tongue out and having wide eyes to make them scared.
We walked around and got another bus back to pick our bags up and got a candy-floss ice cream that I really liked and then we got on the air link bus to the airport. When we got there we checked in our bags and went through customs. Me and mum got dinner before we went to our gate and started boarding.
Then we got on the plane and started watching films and had another dinner which was quite nice. I watched 4 films before I went to sleep and I woke up and watched some TV shows. The flight was 11 hours 54 minutes.




No comments:
Post a Comment