Friday was a lazy day for us until about 11
in the morning because I went to the hot tub and swam around whilst telling mum
what I was going to write in my blog.
Then we had lunch and went to pick up Annie and drove to Half Moon Bay to have dinner at Sam’s Chowder House. We went to the beach on the way and did some rock pooling. We saw hermit crabs and sea snails and we could see seals in the background. It was so exciting as we hadn’t seen seals all the time we’ve been away.
Then we had lunch and went to pick up Annie and drove to Half Moon Bay to have dinner at Sam’s Chowder House. We went to the beach on the way and did some rock pooling. We saw hermit crabs and sea snails and we could see seals in the background. It was so exciting as we hadn’t seen seals all the time we’ve been away.
At the restaurant there is a shop right
outside the door and mum got me and Annie a fluffy seal with a top that says
Sam’s Chowder House on. At the restaurant I had fish and chips with 2 pieces of
fish and I loved it and then vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce for
pudding. Mum had oysters and I asked if I could try it and I quite liked it and
would try one again but I wouldn’t have it every day. It tasted like the sea
and I like the taste of the sea.
We drove back and got there about 7 o’clock
so that Tom and Annie could go to sleep. We packed and went to bed.
In the morning we woke up and said goodbye
to Louise so she could go to the church and give some people some breakfast.
Then Dan took us to the Airport which took a long time to check in because the
check in machines weren’t working. We had to stand in 3 lines to see who got
there first. Mum put on her nicest smile and English accent so a lady would
help her but the lady said that we weren’t booked on that flight so she moved us
onto it but we weren’t put together. So when we got to the gate we said “please
can we both sit together and have an aisle seat” and she said yes but when we
got on the plane it was not an aisle seat and I was in the middle so I could go
to the toilet whenever I needed to.
The flight was quite annoying because there
was a very annoying boy behind us. He was annoying and his mum had been ahead
of us in the queue to ask to change the seats. He was quite nasty to his mum
and his mum said “don’t talk to me like that” but he still didn’t stop.
When we got to New York we found it very
cold because as soon as we got off the plane it was very cold so we rushed to
try and get a taxi and we found one very quickly. But it took ages to get where
we were going because there was loads of traffic. But we did in the end and it
is very lovely because their garden is covered in snow.



I liked the picture of your tooth. I used to think that if you woke up half way through the night you would find half a tooth and half a sixpence, as the tooth was magically being transformed.
ReplyDeleteAll that snow must have seemed very cold after Australia!