On Monday we got in the car and drove all
the way to Australia Zoo but when we got quite near we realized that there was
a crash and had to wait half an hour that was not that helpful as we were
carsick. There were three cars. One was black, one was white and one was a pick
up truck. There was a lady in the black car and she had to be airlifted to the
hospital. The front of the black car was very badly damaged.
When we eventually got to the zoo we parked
and paid for the tickets. Then we looked around and saw loads of amazing
animals including lorikeets, tigers and crocodiles. I even got to ride on a
camel with Bog and Mum.
We went to the crocoseum and saw the show and the best
bit was a dingo came out and demonstrated how to treat a snake bite. When we
were at the crocoseum one of the ladies said that the zoo wouldn’t have been
around if Steve Irwin hadn’t had his dream of having crocodiles and all of the
other animals.
I saw my first wombat, touched a koala and fed a kangaroo which
was very fun and I felt like I was in the wild.
We wanted to see some tigers called
Spot and Stripe from the TV show but we couldn’t because Spot had just had an
operation on his eye and was having it taken out the next day. Their names have
changed from Spot to Hunter and Stripe to Clarence.
Overall the day was really good and we had
a very fun time. Then we drove to Ellie’s house and it is very nice and has a
balcony that looks over a river. We slept in Bog’s room.




We had an amazing time did I mention that
ReplyDelete